Tuesday, October 26, 2010

water conservation

For my issue I chose to humorously highlight the issue of water conservation. I used a recognizably dirty figure and suggested that not showering is a good thing to do in order to save water; although this is not likely something the average person would actually do. There are far less smelly extremes that one could go to in order to minimize their personal water usage. A neat video online I found that shows this is above. What I really liked about this was that it focuses on how simple daily choices have a large impact overall in water conservation efforts. This was kind of the goal of my poster, to hopefully have someone realize that although they might not stop showering to save water, it is still an important issue that they have the ability to help out with. All the little choices we make throughout each day can help to save water which is an important environmental and social issue, due to the indispensable role water plays for all living things.

No comments:

Post a Comment