Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let us breathe

Have you ever gone camping and breathed in a breath of clean air? It's so crispy and easy to breath. Now have you ever stood next to a smoker and inhaled the fumes? Not as satisfying, right. I just went to a web site where I read about the "Brown Cloud" (http://phoenix.about.com/od/weather/a/browncloud.htm). The Brown Cloud is where it gets extremely polluted in Phoenix. I also found out that about 79% of the residents of Phoenix are at risk for contracting some breathing complications. That's over 2.6 million people. We need to change this. My brother in particular has asthma and I know there are certain times when he's feeling worse due to the amount of pollution outside. Breathing isn't an option, we all have to do it. So, why don't we make it better for ourselves so that we don't have to go hiking in the woods to enjoy that crispy breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment