Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Burger Poster

During unit 4 we have been learning about emotional/symbolic color and how color affects how people feel. For my project I decided to create a poster that had to the do with the rapid rate of obesity in America. Not only are adults becoming obese but young children around the country are as well. People in America don't realize what exactly is being put in their food at different fast food restaurants but seem to not care because it taste good, right? My poster presents a giant burger stacked with tasty foods as well as stuff that is not edible. I'm just trying to say people will eat anything that a major fast food business has to offer, but are oblivious to what is actually hidden in the food that is being served. I just want to show an awareness! The reason I picked this issue was because of watching the movie "Super Size Me", it changed how I look at fast food now. Check out this short clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment