Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Political Issue

My political issue that I chose to do for my poster was about the negative effect drug use can have on a family's relationship. I think that people who do drugs don't realize just how much it affects their family because they are so caught up in how the drugs make them feel they don't realize to think about any of the other side effects. It not only becomes a toll on the person using drugs, but also on the family that loves and cares about this person. I think that I did this poster because if people who do drugs realize how much it hurts everyone else they would think twice about using drugs. I really did enjoy this project and think that it made me think more about color and how it affects and triggers different feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment