Monday, October 4, 2010

Ted Talks

This video was very interesting in some of the optical illusions. I also agree with Emery, the red and green coloring that switched was awesome. it was also interesting how if you put the color on different backgrounds, black or white, it looks like a totally different color. I have to say though I am with Taylor, if we are just perceiving colors as certain colors what color is the object for real? Or is there no color in the world?? I agree that there is something in color that our eye perceives otherwise there would be no genetic conditions such as color blindness. But it is just a difficult concept for me to grasp because if it is just in our eye then color isn't real it is just a perception, right?! It was very interesting though to see his different points in seeing color and little tricks our eyes play on us. Definitely a bit mins boggling though!

No comments:

Post a Comment